Don’t Waste Hinchinbrook Photo Competition is open from Friday 1 October 2021 to Sunday 24 October 2021.
Residents are invited to submit photographs that capture the essence of “Don’t Waste Hinchinbrook”.
Help us showcase the beauty of the Hinchinbrook Shire with images that inspire and motivate the community to ‘not waste Hinchinbrook’.
The best photopgraphs will be put forward for public voting and winning image/s will be displayed across the body of the new local waste truck.
Below are key dates:
- Competition opens Friday 1 October 2021;
- Competition closes Midnight Sunday 24 October 2021;
- Shortlisting commences Monday 25 October 2021;
- Public voting opens* Friday 29 October 2021;
- Public voting closes* Friday 1 November 2021; and
- Winners announced* Friday 8 November 2021.
This photo competition is open to Hinchinbrook Shire residents only and photos must be taken locally.
Please ensure you read the competition Terms and Conditions prior to entering the competition. To view the Terms and Conditions or to download the entry forms, please visit Council’s website Waste and Recycling page.
Don’t Waste Hinchinbrook Photo Competition is a joint initiative between Hinchinbrook Shire Council and the MAMS Group.
For further information please contact Council’s Waste and Compliance Coordinator on 4776 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Timing is indicative and may be subjected to change.