Would you be interested in a Retirement Planning Webinar?
Council is seeking Expressions of Interest from interested community members to attend a Retirement Planning Webinar. Participants who attend the webinar will receive a Retiring Well workbook with planning tools, checklists and access to additional resources to assist with their retirement journey.
The webinar is designed to assist with planning for well-being and adjustment in retirement and is suitable for those already in retirement who wish to optimise their plans.
It will help participants understand the impact the pandemic and the past two years has had on retirement, and the considerations necessary to ensure they continue to thrive in their current life stage.
The webinar will cover:
- Factors that influence well-being in retirement;
- The importance of planning for well-being in retirement;
- Strategies to improve well-being outcomes in retirement;
- Tools and resources to support planning;
- Practical strategies that support well-being;
- Available support for financial, emotional and physical well-being;
- Assistance in identifying areas to improve participants resources and capability;
- To engage and support older members of the community who may be struggling in retirement or have been impacted by the global pandemic; and
- To encourage people to be thoughtful about their retirement plans and the necessary adjustments they can make to improve their well-being in retirement.
Please note, spaces are limited.
To express your interest or for further information about the Retirement Planning Webinar, please contact Council on 4776 4600 or email email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest close 5.00pm Friday 17 December 2021.