Council is seeking Expressions of Interest from interested community members and service providers to develop a Youth Program during the 2022 Easter School Holidays.
Council aims to coordinate a program that supports:
- A safe space for local youth to gather during the school holidays;
- A reliable program of activities delivered on weekdays;
- Credible service providers to support youth needs;
- Energetic, respectful and caring people who exhibit inclusive values, free of discrimination or judgement; and
- Strong links to youth related services.
Council is also seeking volunteers to support the service provider with delivery of the program.
Volunteer’s must be available on weekdays during normal working hours.
Applicants must be over 18 years of age, hold a current Blue Card, and be willing to be inducted into Council’s Ambassador Program.
To express your interest or for further information about the Youth School Holiday Program, please contact Council on 4776 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of Interest close 5.00pm Friday 17 December 2021.